- YarnThing with Marly Bird on March 18, 2010, and again on August 2, 2011, and again on January 21, 2016.
- Knitting Robin, a.k.a. Robin Hunter, interviewed me via email. It appeared in her blog on December 11, 2015.
- Knitsy magazine interviewed me earlier this year. The interview was released in late June, 2015, in Issue 22.
- Kimberly of Around the World in 80 Skeins came to my house for a short visit in late February, 2015. While here, she interviewed me for her blog, and took photos of my office, part of my stash, and the view from the deck.
- The Knitting Vortex with Jennifer Dassau on December 14, 2014.
- With Desert Rose Knits for the first ever GAL on December 12, 2013.
- Dark Matter Knits with Elizabeth GM on December 3, 2013.
- Video interview in my old house; filmed June 2012, released August 2013
- Patternfish with Gayle Clow in July 2011
- Ready, Set, Knit with Kathy Elkins on April 16th, 2011
I was video taped (is it still called that when film isn’t used?) a few years back. This is the result.
The models shown in the video, starting with the still you see before running it, are listed in order of appearance.
- Hesperia—Blue lace with nupps
- In the Spring Rain—Actively knitting, pale green lace with beads
- Thornbury—Teal green lace
- Evening—Purple blue lace with beads
- Ionic—Blue tank top
- Anthea—Dark khaki green cardigan with bobble and lace trim, and black buttons
- Domus Aurea—Gold shawl on dress form in background
- Birdsfoot Fern—Green lace trimmed crescent
- Lazy River—Bright blue lace and twisted stitch cowl
- In the Woods—Dark green lace shawl laid out on table
- Sevilla—Light blue lace
- Midnight Garden—Dark green triangle
- Ione—Soft lavender crescent
- Evening (again, but more clearly)—Purple blue beaded lace
- Dancing Shoes—Red beaded crescent
- Domus Aurea (again, but more clearly)—Gold rectangle
- Anjou—Pale green trapezoid, I’m leaning against it